Termite Inspection & Control
Termites can cause a great deal of damage to your home if left unchecked and untreated. A typical homeowner’s insurance policy does not cover destruction caused by termites, even though they cause over 5 billion dollars in damage to homes throughout the United States each year. Our inspection and termite control program can help you understand the threat of termites, and take the necessary steps to protect your home. If you're looking for help with termite control in Westchester County, Orange County, or the surrounding areas, we're here to help!
Every Year, Subterranean Termites in the U.S. Cause Approx. $5 Billion in Damages!
The Visual Termite inspection
You can’t assume your home is termite-free just because you’ve never seen them – they only swarm once or twice a year, and that may be after they have been there for five or more years, therefore, you might miss it! We thoroughly inspect your home or business, looking for the tell-tale signs of termite infestation. Some of the things we look for are:
- Mud tubes built for traveling above ground
- Damaged or hollow-sounding wood
- Pinholes in drywall or wallpaper
- Evidence of swarming insects inside or along the foundation
- Piles of small wings or wings caught in spider webs
- Other specific termite indicators such as conducive conditions that only a trained professional may find
In addition, we offer Real Estate WDI Inspection reports for buyers, sellers, agents, management agencies or lending institutions.
To properly control termites in Orange & Westchester County, we provide a structure-specific treatment plan which may include:
- Outside perimeter treatment using a non-repellency product that will kill termites. This treatment becomes your barrier.
- Foaming hollow stoop areas using a termiticide.
- Advance Termite Stations to monitor termite activity around the perimeter of the home. Having a monitoring system may help detect termites before they invade your structure and will pinpoint problem areas of the foundation.
- Baiting programs for delicate areas where chemicals are not permitted to be used such as schools, governmental buildings and homes with wells or close water proximity.